The 3:nine team was asked to support the Advanced Institute of Management Research (AIM Research) to bring the work of its business school researchers to practitioners and policymakers via the media.
AIM Research’s goal is to develop world class research that makes a tangible difference to management practice and the UK economy. Working closely with the AIM Research academics and press offices in their respective institutions, 3:nine analyses comprehensive research documents to identify pertinent and interesting angles for the business, management and specialist media.
- Over 50 items of national media coverage, both online and print
- Coverage in business publications from Professional Manager to Accountancy Age
- International media coverage in publications ranging from The Australian to the Financial Times Asia edition
- Articles in THES and the FT on significant issues facing business schools
- Worldwide SEO optimised internet coverage generating traffic to the AIM website
- Regular request for expert comment from AIM Research academics
- AIM’s work has been recognised by senior Government officials, with its research being cited by Ministers in speeches and reports.