Are you passionate about communicating, providing top notch, expert advice and delivering on it? Do you like what you see in us? And can you fit in with a team of individuals who are passionate about integrity and results?
Our clients want great work, delivered on time, and on budget. If you are looking for challenging, stimulating work – and are prepared to roll your sleeves up and get on with it – look no further.
We are always seeking new talent, so if you are ready to join a team of friendly, professional communications experts, make contact and let’s chat.
We are currently looking to fill the following roles:
Working closely with the founder and lead consultant, this is an excellent opportunity for an energetic individual to develop and take on responsibility quickly. Based in our Fulham office, the role would combine supporting existing clients with new business development for the agency.
- Supporting existing client accounts
- Liaising with client contacts to deliver projects to a high standard
- Social media management – developing and scheduling content
- Content development
- Updating and amending client websites
- Media relations support – researching media lists and supporting media outreach
- Supporting stakeholder engagement activity – identifying targets and supporting outreach
- Helping organise and support client events, sometimes in Parliament
- Attending client meetings
- Writing reports and meeting minutes
- Supporting new business development, including researching targets and updating social media, the agency website
- Graduate, preferably in public relations, science, business, marketing, English, or languages
- An interest in healthcare and an understanding of medicine
- An interest in the media and social media, and politics are essential
- Strong writing and content development skills are essential
- Knowledge of using CMS systems such as WordPress would be beneficial
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
Generous salary + performance bonus
Contact us for more details.